Free eBook. Leading-edge thinking from the brightest minds in learning. Curated to save you time.
We’ve scoured the web to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these 5 short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators.
Issue 3 – February 2017
- Recent winner of the Colin Corder award for services to learning at the 2017 Learning Awards, Nick Shackleton-Jones reveals what he believes is the anatomy of the modern learning professional.
- Lisa Minogue-White of Willow DNA, predicts how virtual reality might open up a global market for skills and capability.
- Founder and CEO of Happy, Henry Stewart, explains what being happy at work really means (Hint: it’s not free cakes and ball-pools).
- Laura Overton reveals 7 mindset shifts that will help L&D professionals break through in 2017
- And finally, David James, provides guidance on how we can influence the way new managers learn how to do their job before they start managing people
DOWNLOAD LEADING LIGHTS NOW – It’s completely free!
We may use the data you provide to contact you about future issues of Leading Lights and other free eBooks. We do not share your personal data with advertisers.
Issue 2 – September 2016 (Rachel Burnham, Andrew Jacobs, Donna Hewitson, Donald Clarke, Charles Jennings)
Issue 1 – May 2016 (Julian Stodd, Steve Wheeler, David James, Pete Weston, Sukh Pabial)