13th June with optional masterclass 14th June 2019 | London
Transform your organisation – learn how to create a happy workplace with a no-blame culture based on trust and autonomy
he evidence is clear: happy workplaces perform better in every way.
Studies have shown:
• Workplaces with happy, engaged staff are 22% more profitable
• For every 2% increase in how happy employees are, revenue grows by 1%
• Investing in great workplaces compared to the standard stock market over the last 25 years would give a 3.5% increase in return
• Happy employees miss only 3.9 days of work on average due to sickness each year compared to the 10.7 days missed by disengaged employees
• Organisations with the most engaged employees have 26% lower employee turnover and 20% less absenteeism
• And it’s true of the public sector, too – for every 96 deaths in a happy and engaged hospital, 103 people die in a hospital where staff are disengaged and unhappy!
That’s why we are committed to helping you to create a happy, engaged workplace – find out how you can change the culture of your organisation in our conference with optional masterclass.
The conference will be held at the Light in Friends House, directly opposite Euston Station in central London, and a stone’s throw away from King’s Cross and St Pancras International Station.
The Light is an award-winning contemporary events space, and is flooded with natural light. The venue is fully sustainable – Friends House uses 100% renewable energy and has a zero waste policy, achieved year-on-year.
Friends House is fully accessible and welcoming to all, with three designated on-street parking bays for blue badge holders outside on Endsleigh Gardens. The main entrance on Euston Road is accessible to all and has step-free access. The Light itself incorporates the highest specification for accessible spaces in the capital. Click here to read detailed accessibility information on the Friends House website.
Full address: Friends House, 173 – 177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ
Day two is an optional masterclass hosted by Henry Stewart – restricted to just 20 people. The focus will shift to the practical ways to create a happy workplace and creating your own personal action plan that you can implement back in the office. This will be held at Happy’s fun and welcoming training centre in Aldgate from 10am to 4:45pm.
Full address: 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
Like day one, this will include lots of practical discussion – share ideas, best practice and tips on engaged and happy workplaces.