Under the theme of Creating a Modern Learning Culture, the ATD European Summit is engineered to be the centre of the new transformation the L&D and TD profession is going through in the region. Featuring international experts, handpicked sessions, new interactive formats, regional thought leaders and 3 ATD practical programs, the summit this year is designed to deliver more business value from your L&D.
What’s new in 2018?
• Two-day Summit featuring new interactive formats led by an expert speaker line-up
• International experts speaking from Hilton Worldwide, Honeywell, Microsoft, facebook, World Bank and many more
• Case studies by top employers on topics including digital learning, agile L&D, knowledge transfer, 70:20:10 model and people analytics
• Two ATD certificate programs on measuring ROI and micro-learning led by best-in-class global facilitators
• ATD master program running over three days to become an ATD Master Instructional Designer
For further information simply click here