Under the theme of Creating a Modern Learning Culture, the ATD European Summit is engineered to be the centre of the new transformation the L&D and TD profession is going through in the region. Featuring international experts, handpicked sessions, new interactive formats, regional thought leaders and 3 ATD practical programs, the summit this year is designed to deliver more business value from your L&D.
What’s new in 2018?
• Two-day Summit featuring new interactive formats led by an expert speaker line-up
• International experts speaking from Hilton Worldwide, Honeywell, Microsoft, facebook, World Bank and many more
• Case studies by top employers on topics including digital learning, agile L&D, knowledge transfer, 70:20:10 model and people analytics
• Two ATD certificate programs on measuring ROI and micro-learning led by best-in-class global facilitators
• ATD master program running over three days to become an ATD Master Instructional Designer
For further information simply click here
The Learning Awards 2019 – Winners and Finalists The final results for the 2019 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and devRead more
The Learning Awards 2018 Winners The finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and development, are shown below.Read more
Free eBook. Leading-edge thinking from the brightest minds in learning. Curated to save you time. We’ve scoured the web to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkerRead more