Discover Hilti’s journey of transforming their organisation by implementing a next generation learning solution to its 23,000 employees across 120 countries worldwide.
How did Hilti democratise learning throughout the organisation?
How is “tacit” learning now being captured and converted into tangible, shareable, real-time learning experiences? What has been the measurable business impact?
Join Rachel Hutchinson from Hilti who will outline:
* Why and how Hilti moved from a traditional LMS to a next generation learning platform
* Moving 23,000 learners onto the platform in just 6 weeks
* Modernising their content strategy and achieving 90% learner engagement
* How they reduced on-boarding of new sales team members from 6 months to just 3 months
* Re-designing and modernising the L&D function and skillsets
The Learning Awards 2019 Finalists The finalists for the 2019 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and development, are shown beloRead more
The Learning Awards 2018 Winners The finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and development, are shown below.Read more
Free eBook. Leading-edge thinking from the brightest minds in learning. Curated to save you time. We’ve scoured the web to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkerRead more