« All Events
User Adoption (Training & Change Management)
13th March 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
What is the event?
- A group of the Sysdoc team will be running a day’s worth of learning innovation and digital experience talks and workshops to a select audience of SAP trainers, training managers and project managers on 13th March.
- The SIG (Special Interest Group) will feature sessions from several of the Sysdoc Learning Innovation and Digital Experience teams, including:
- Using design to improve learning outcomes
- Maximising the power of learning performance analytics from digital learning programmes
- Current trends in learning – what’s happening now and next
- Using games to improve adoption
- Enable Now update
- Colin Bailey will speak on the role of SAP Knowledge and Education in supporting implementations in SAP S/4HANA projects, and how its solutions are geared towards effective user adoption. Learning journeys and training options for SAP SuccessFactors will also be discussed during the session.
- In order to attend, you must be an SAP customer – you can reserve your place by following this link.