Live online learning is now a proven way to deliver engaging and memorable instructor-led courses across the web.
But there is still uncertainty and confusion about its application.
- Where should it be used?
- How does it differs from a webinar, or distance learning?
- Can it replace classroom training for hands-on, technical or soft-skill courses?
You’ll find answers to these questions, and more, in this FREE webinar hosted by Michelle Parish of the Learning and Performance Institute,
You’ll also learn:
- How live online learning can revolutionise training delivery
- What skills and technologies are needed to make it successful
- The incredible potential to deliver more learning, to more people, with fewer resources.