Looking to increase engagement scores in 2019? WD 40 Case Study.
In this webinar Rustica will summarise the presentation from Garry Ridge at Woohoo Inc in May 2018 and lead a discussion around this.
CEO Garry Ridge gives you a look ‘under the hood’ of one of the world’s most recognized brands WD-40, where 98% of employees say they “love to work”, and 99% say that their ‘opinions and values are a good fit’ for the company. This high engagement has resulted in a company that has doubled in revenue in the last decade, and is on a trajectory to double again in the next.
Garry shares his ‘learning moments’ from his journey to transform the company’s culture, beginning in 1997. Lessons and principles covered include:
* The personal journey of every servant leader, and why that philosophy is critical
* The emotional connection of a greater purpose that creates high engagement
* How to carefully and consciously choose values that will be embedded in all aspects of leadership and employee development
* Why investing in people who invest in themselves is a secret to succession planning and greater organizational capability
* The difference between a ‘team’ and a ‘tribe’, and why WD-40 Company strove to create a cohesive tribe that spans 15 countries where employees work
* How company performance results are directly connected to it’s focus on people
Feel free to watch if you can’t make the webinar!
2:00-3:00pm (New Zealand Time)
The Learning Awards 2019 – Winners and Finalists The final results for the 2019 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and devRead more
The Learning Awards 2018 Winners The finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and development, are shown below.Read more
Free eBook. Leading-edge thinking from the brightest minds in learning. Curated to save you time. We’ve scoured the web to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkerRead more