An astute, goal-orientated, performance driven portfolio HR, OD and L&D professional who helps people and places to improve, with extensive experience leading and directing HR & OD and other strategic and operational management functions, freelance work and running a successful self employed consulting business. Enterprising, communicative and people focused, able to forge excellent relationships across organisational boundaries with all stakeholders, develop and influence teams to achieve business objectives. An inspiring and entertaining keynote speaker and trainer on a range of leadership and HR issues.
• Almost 20 years successful experience leading, directing HR & OD strategy and operations across organisations.
• Strong track record in leading a range of other management functions as part of a collective leadership team – including finance, marketing, comms, H&S, employment initiatives, board/governance, internal audit and regulation.
• Innovative approaches to designing and delivering organisational transformation
• Inspiring and sought-after keynote speaker and trainer on a range of leadership, management and HR & OD topics
• Specialist in improvement work – personal, team, HR function, organisational
• Leading successful integration activities and projects in mergers, acquisitions and group structures
• Highly effective in developing process improvement, delivering change and creating business efficiencies.
• Freelance and self employed work with high customer satisfaction and high profile